Monday, March 21, 2011

Busy, busy. . . keywords

Haven't posted here much lately. Been busy getting a few of my items up on the Etsy shop. If it was up to me, I would just have my shop at my own website, but the Etsy shop helps get exposure. Also, I got going with the Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Conversion, Facebook and Facebook Ads. Good luck to me to try and figure that all out. To be successful, marketing is a must, and Google is the king of all searches. I am definitely a right-side of the brain person, but all this analytics stuff is for left-side brained people. I created my own website, but I think that's the creative part of me that designs it, not the technical part. So that's okay. So that's where I have been lately. Looking at charts, graphs and determining keywords.


I have been making a few jewelry pieces too, so when I get a bit of time, I will put those photos up on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment