Monday, October 10, 2011

3rd Annual Acton/Agua Dulce Art Tour

The weekend of October 8-9, 2011, I was proud to be part of the local Art Council's third annual art tour. This was made up of local artisans in different medias. This included painters, sculptors, wood turners, metal sculptors, designers in textiles, and jewelry. It was located at twelve locations over the area. Some locations were businesses that made space available for the artists, and some locations were the studios at the artist's own residences.

I brought my designs in jewelry and also some of my oil paintings for show. The weather was great and it was fun to talk to the people that stopped by, that were taking this free art tour.  It would have been nice to be able to leave and go browse the other artists, but that wasn't feasible. I look forward to next year's Art Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment