Thursday, February 2, 2012

What's on the drawing board

Well, I haven't been to current with this blog lately. It always gets left behind. What I like to spend my time most on is designing jewelry (of course). There is also keeping my website store up-to-date along with the Etsy shop. This all takes time, so my blog here is my little bastard child and gets neglected.

But today I though I would add a few pictures from the projects I'm doing the last couple of weeks. Here are some sketches.

This is usually how I work. I take some of my stones and trace
them on a sketch pad. The I work a design  around them

Here are the sketches with the stone placed over the drawing..

 Below are a couple of the finished pieces.


Leopardskin Jasper with yellow Citrine.
Large stone is an Ocean Jasper with druzy, and an oval Opal on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment