Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Where are my posts?

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting here lately. It's because we have been busy branching out our jewelry business be creating cabochon gemstones for LaJeanne Design and other jewelry designers. In the past, I have spent a lot of time hunting the internet for interesting pieces of semi-precious gemstones like turquoise, agate, jaspers and opals, to use in creating my jewelry. I wanted to be able to design some of my own stones. So my husband and I decided to start a companion business to the jewelry making. It's always fun to try something new, so I've put my jewelry creations on hold for a while to get the cabochon-making business get going. In the meantime, I have a lot of inventory listed for sale and I will still be creating designer jewelry in the near future. For now I am concentrating on our business at http://www.drycreekcabs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment